Booking and Payment
• Course fees include instruction and listed specialist equipment.
• Please download and complete the booking form from our website and return by email (word processed signatures are fine) or post to the address below.
• Prompt payment is required at the time of booking to secure your place(s). If we acquire a waiting list and have not received your payment, we will send you a reminder. If we do not hear from you within a few days we will offer your place(s) to the first reserve.
• Where a deposit has been requested this will normally be £50.00
• Our preferred payment method is bank transfer to: David Thompson (Lloyds Bank):
Sort Code: 30-98-34
Account Number: 31719760
• Please include your NAME as the payee reference so that we can easily track payments.
• If you are unable to pay online, please make cheques payable to David Thompson.
• Post to: David Thompson, 2 Briscoe Crescent, Whitehaven, Cumbria, CA28 6NF.
Once we receive both payment and booking form we will allocate your place(s) and confirm your booking by email.
• In the event of cancellation by you, the payment is non-refundable.
• In the event of your activity day having to be cancelled by us, you will be offered either a full refund or a similar course on a different date.
Change to Advertised Course
• Due to the nature of outdoor activities, changes have to be made at short notice. We will inform clients of any changes to activities or venue as soon as we can.
• If changes are made to the advertised programme then cancellation fees are not applied. Any balance can be transferred to a future course or refunded.
Clothing and equipment
• It is the responsibility of all clients to ensure that they are dressed and equipped appropriately. We advise clients to wear clothing appropriate to a wide range of weather conditions and which they do not mind getting damaged (see the kit lists on our website).
• Cumbria Ventures will not be responsible for any damage to, or loss of, clothing or other personal items resulting from participation in the activities.
It is your responsibility to inform us of any special needs, disabilities or behavioural problems the participant currently has or has recently experienced. This is to protect the well-being of the individual concerned, as well as other participants. In the unfortunate circumstances of a child disrupting the activity through behavioural or social difficulties, we reserve the right to exclude that individual at any point during the day. No refund will be given and collection will be the responsibility of the parent or carer.
Tel No: 07522969727