Mountain RescueTo be adequately protected by travel insurance, you will need a specialist policy that caters for the hazardous activities you will undertake on your training course or expedition with Cumbria Ventures.

It is recommended that you have such a policy in place before you attend any course or activity with Cumbria Ventures.

You may already have an Annual Policy that covers you for your trip, or you could contact one of the following insurers who specialise in travel policies:

IHI (Trekking only)

Other insurance providers are also available.